Ok, so in my previous post I asked you a couple of questions in a quiz. And now I will present the answers as well.
1. She was born on the 22nd November 1977 in Örnsköldsvik.
2. She was a journalist at Länstidningen in Östersund, Östersunds-Posten and Aftonbladet. She has also worked as a host for radio programs in the Swedish Channel P3 and P1.
3. The first album she released was “Introducing… Hello Saferide” in 2005.
4. She released the first single in 2007 under the stagename Säkert! and it was “Vi kommer att dö samtidigt”.
5. Animal Five performed “Vi kommer att dö samtidigt” in English
6. The name Hello Saferide comes from Annikas time as an exchange student in USA. At her school, they provided a cab service that was called “Saferide” and every time the cab company answered the phone it was with the words “Hello Saferide”
7. The albums she has produced under the stagename Säkert! are called Säkert! (2007), Facit (2010) and Säkert! På engelska (2011)
8. She took a break from music since she was burned out.
9. She returned to music in 2014 with the new Hello Saferide-album “The Fox, the hunter and Hello Saferide”.
10. She lives in Umeå.
Hope you enjoyed the quiz 🙂
I have something else to tell you. You know how I wrote about my big love and how hurt I was when he met someone else. Well, he called me the other day! I was chocked! Of course, we haven’t been enemies or anything, but it was a long time since we talked to each other and that’s why I was chocked. I answered the phone, but just out of reflex. If I had recognized his phone number I don’t think I would have answered…. I think he was kind of surprised I answered, but I heard at his voice that he was happy talking to me. He didn’t say anything, but I understood somehow that he had some troubles in his relationship. I honestly didn’t know if I was supposed to be happy or not. I feel sorry for him and his family, but perhaps this wasn’t the end for us. Instead a new beginning perhaps. I am very confused, but I won’t get my hopes up. I have been disappointed once and I can’t go through that again. It will break me.